Friday, June 3, 2011

Pain Free Running

I'm still running without pain. The last 2 times I've run have been without KT Tape. I'm trying to make sure I stretch before and after, and still have been able to do P90x along with running. My plan is to not do P90x on long run days once I'm able to stretch my miles back out in a few weeks.

I was hoping to receive my Team MARATHON® sponsor gear this week, but, alas, it didn't come today. Hopefully Monday. Although, for me, it's only to have the gear. I don't have any races coming right up.

My race plans for the rest of the year:
7/4/11 Mt. Shasta July 4th Run/Walk 5 miler
Sunset Through the Trees race series Tuesdays starting 7/26
9/10/11 - John Lipsey Memorial 5K - Cottonwood
9/18/11 Whiskeytown Relays **
10/2/11 San Jose Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon
10/8/11 Calico Fun Run Red Bluff
11/24/11 SRMC Turkey Trot 6 mi
12/10/11 Run for the Needy Red Bluff
**Possible...I need 3 more relay members
Subject to addition or subtraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment